Sales Agent (m/f)
Mobisol is one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 700 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households, living without access to reliable energy. Our dedicated product line combines solar energy with innovative mobile technology and accessible microfinancing. Having successfully installed more than 54,000 solar home systems in Tanzania, Rwanda and Kenya, Mobisol is now moving the business to a larger scale, helping to stimulate economic and social development in developing countries while simultaneously contributing to global environmental protection. Our commitment to quality, product innovation and sustainable development makes us a highly inspiring community to work with.
Be part of the solar revolution and support our team in Kenya as
Sales Agent (w/m)
With a strong background in customer service and sales expierence on the groud
based in Western Kenya, Kakamega Region
In this position you will be responsible for promoting and selling Mobisol products at its best after receiving high level training, designed in Germany, to become part of our successful sales force in the region.
• Selling Mobisol Solar Home Systems and appliances using the knowledge and experience acquired during the training at the Mobisol Akademie (MAKIE)
• Promoting the Mobisol system according to Mobisol’s technical and service standards encouraging quality sales without overselling
• Initiating the sales process by filling out the customer qualification sheet via Mtawi
• Reporting sales to the Super Sales Agent on a daily basis
• Reporting sales to the Sales Agent Coordinator on a monthly basis
• A diploma in sales or related field
• Minimum one year experience in sales or a related field
• Fluency in English and Country Office specific language
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong customer focus
• Creative approach in lead creation and customer engagement
• Dynamic and highly motivated self-starter, ready to take initiative
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding, highly motivated international team, combining professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a dynamic global community, you will receive an attractive benefits package with different participation in the success of our company.
If you feel intrigued by this challenging opportunity, please send your application (motivation letter that none of the other applicants will write – stand out!, CV, references) with the position title on the email subject line to email@example.com