Loan Field Officers (m/f) based in Northern Rift and/or Western Kenya
Mobisol is one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 700 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households (living without access to reliable energy). Our dedicated product line combines solar energy with innovative mobile technology and accessible microfinancing. Having successfully installed more than 50,000 solar home systems in Tanzania, Rwanda and Kenya, Mobisol is now moving into the business at a larger scale – thereby stimulating economic and social development in developing countries while simultaneously contributing to global environmental protection. Our
commitment to quality, product innovation, and sustainable development makes us a highly inspiring community to work with.
Please read more about Mobisol under www.plugintheworld.com
Join the Best team for the Solar Revolution now as
Loan Field Officers (m/f)
based in Northern Rift and/or Western Kenya
As Loan Field Officer (LFO) you will be part of a growing team being responsible for the receivables risk management (RRM) for a specific portfolio of customers ensuring individual performance measures while contributing to the achievements of the overall company portfolio. In this position you will be accountable for:
- Supporting the process of assessing applicants by gathering
- Carrying out customer work-out, i.e. by conducting calls and visits to delinquent customers. If needed, the LFO conducts a socio-economic
analysis in order to determine the customer’s financial situation
- Supporting the analysis of causes for portfolio deteriorations
You will report directly to the Customer Finance Manager Kenya about weekly routing, field visits, and difficult customer cases which need either in-depth negotiation or legal measures.
- High level of familiarity with typical income, expenditure and cash flow patterns of rural and peri-urban farming households and micro/small-enterprises in assigned country region
- Track record in customer relationship management (e.g. conversation management, claim management)
- Professional experience in traditional bottom-of-the-pyramid (BoP) lending techniques, preferably in microfinance sector
- Experience in financial analysis would be a strong asset
- Sound agronomic or veterinary knowledge would be an additional assett
- As an individual you possess a systematic, structured and reliable way of work while being
a strong communicator and a team player
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to travel within assigned districts to meet customers
- Driver’s License
The position offers you the chance to build and shape a global player in the off-grid energy market with strong commitment to product-quality, design, user friendliness and environmental sustainability. You will be part of an outstanding, highly motivated international team, combining professional expertise with personal passion. In addition to joining a dynamic global community, you will receive an attractive benefit package with different options to participate in the success of our company.
If you feel intrigued by this career opportunity please send your application (letter of motivation, WHICH STAND OUT; CV; references) with the subject line “Loan Field Officers (m/f) based in Northern rift and /or Central Kenya” to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Talent Management team.